The Broadcast Education Association Student Media Clubs assist and guide students by providing networking opportunities and promoting collaborative projects and discussions.
You can find out more about the BEA by visiting their website here.
- Priority acceptance to the Radio Show Student Scholars Program
- Assistance in connecting to industry professionals
- Orientation at BEA’s annual convention – including special sessions & events
- Two “48-Hour” competitions held each year – A film competition each fall and an audio short doc competition each spring
- Complimentary BEA convention registration for the club’s faculty advisor, if 10 or more students attend the convention
- Bi-annual newsletters that include internships, scholarships, media jobs, career fairs, grad school programs